Vegan since 2000. Christine was a US national team member with many successes including a win at 2004s Santa Cruz Classic Criterium.
She lists some of her greatest acheivements as:
1. 2003 US National Team Member for cyclo-cross world's (29th place)
2. 2002 9th Place - Heerlen World cup (NED) - cyclo-cross
3. 2002 8th Place - Wetzikon World Cup (SUI) - cyclo-cross
4. 2004 1st Place - Santa Cruz Classic Criterium (first event I won since her broken leg - also first criterium win ever!)
5. 2002 US National Team (1st alternate) for CX world's
Christine now writes for cycling press and is a representative for In Defence of Animals (IDA).
"I am a professional athlete so I may prove by example that top sport can be successfully accomplished on a completely plant-based diet.... It is especially important to me that everyone knows eating vegan is simple and easy and requires only basic foods that can be found in any supermarket around the world. Go Vegan and No Body Gets Hurt!"
Christine's experiences of competition:
More on Christine: